Sunday 3 August 2008

You would be so proud of me!


Well guys what a FANTASTIC day I have had.... I decided this morning to ask my mate Neil if he wanted to go to the carbooty.... when he said yes I thought " Oh Lord, what have I said" , I asked him if we went to park as nr as he could get as I was nervous walking up the massive hill there is...he mumbled and said he would try... dont have much sympathy does my mate... but to cut a long story short he did which was fab...any way the best bit is that Paul came with me too.... So I set off out of the car with the little heart pattering away and a few flips as I thought can I really do this so I thought right if you panic you can sit down on the grass and chill, so we strated around the stalls and after about 10mins I was absolutly fabulous! I was loving it... me and Paul were like 2 antique hunters and we aquired the greatest of bargains after a bit of bartering etc.... at one point them two went back to the car and left me on my own for about 10 mins... I was nervous but not panicky...when we walked back to the car we had to go up a bit of a hill so I felt that great i marched up it and had Not one flutter or anything! .... Please God let this be the beginging of getting better!!! I feel fantastic , I just hope it carries on...... This is me smiling in my garden today cos I am sooooooo happy! And to add Libby has been a lot better, fab infact and I do believe this has helped me as I am feeling so less stressed xxx Thanks Libby...I love you xxx

3 comments:

coffeecup said...

Way to go! Amazing what a bit of PMA can do! (positive mental attitude). Keep up the good work gorgeous!

And you can do the meme in between all this gettin out and about. Okay, eight things please, juicy details about anything to do with YOU. xxX

coffeecup said...

Is everything ok babes???

coffeecup said...

Oh My! I'm here again. Rachel, sweetie, you have an award waiting for you over at my blog. Hope you can stop by and collect it sometime soon. Love and hugs xXx