Wednesday 3 December 2008

Set back but still plodding




Stress levels been up to an amazing hieght..... palps been terrible....the only thing that keeps me sane is the fact I have had a bit of a break from them,,,, been very stressed over finances... I went to school the other day and struggled big time with constant palpataions but managed to do them this christmas display.... no one knew how much I just wanted to go home. ... Yesterday I have a MASSIVE neighbourhood watch meeting where I had to sit infront of 100 villigers and talk along side the police, inspector and sergeant... I phoned up my freind half an hr before and said I couldnt do it as I was in the bath panicking ... but i got out... got ready and was stood at the side of the road for her to pick me up! she was pleased, i was shittin it...but i was OK! Very nervous, heart was pounding but I never ran out....... but the other day I was delivering leaflets with my freind and all of a sudden Panic came.... heart went all out of sync... i stopped a car ( thank fully I knew him) and he took me home...... it was a street I dont normally go down, so of course I felt very defeated! ............. but Ill keep plodding! what else can I do xxxx stay tuned hunnies xx

3 comments:

Robert said...

"what else can I do "...keep on plodding. You're doing better than you were, aren't you??? I think you're brill - community minded & all that.

Best wishes

Lavender mace said...

kudos and good job on plodding on. i'm rooting for you :)

Recomenzar said...

I love your blog if you go to mine is a translator to the lef and you can untherstand my writing .
Yu are able to comment if you like in English

Hugs