You have followed me through thick n thin.... when i have woke in nights of flooded panic i have blogged.... days when i have not wanted to move or been to scared to go to the shop 3 doors away from my home!!! ...i have even had agoraphobia with in my own walls... scared to go from livin room to the kitchen...my space was becoming more and more limited... till in the end i knew i had to do something...i wanted to put it in order how i achieved this.
these are the things that affected me
1. couldnt be left on my own at all
2. couldnt leave the house
3.couldnt walk far with out feelin breathless or heart pounding
4.hated having visitors
5. had night panics every night so didn't sleep.
1. love being on my own
2. Do everything i can to leave the house all the time ...love being out now
3. just started to walk a little now....do go to town and walk a little now
5. love having peeps round... been having lots of parties...body shop...ann summers etc
6. sleep like a baby
how have i achieved these things
1. started a little job ...avon so i had to get out and had to deliver goods as people were expecting me.
2. got freinds to take me in the car to places knowing i may have to turn back.
3. began to get involved in things within the community...i.e school....feeding the old folks at village hall....craft stalls....even though i was doing all this i was still having all the symptoms...but ploughed through
4. bought an electric bike to get my independance.
5. had people on standby when left on own knowing i had me bike there if i needed help.
6.put me self in vunerable situations but always got back up.
7. eat better... no processed food
8. drink plenty of water.
hope some of this helps! x x x x x x x x x