Sunday 6 April 2008

A TASTE OF NORMALITY


I am excited to blog tonight as the past two days I have had a sniff at normality again....this morning I even walked a street away with out the bike and felt fine...I also went to my neice's party at the sports centre for two hrs....just at the last 15 mins I was overcome with heat and needed to get out so I did and sat in the car and was fine...then I went back to my sisters and had a great time with my nephew and neice. Brian my sisters hubby had built a massive fire in the back field and it has really got going then it started to snow heavily so I said the the kids ...come on lets be silly and go in the feild in the snow and keep warm by the fire....it was fab...we were wet and white! but red hot cheeks with the fire...it felt so weird... I have been sleeping too guys...really well...been marvelous.... tomo I am going for another walk with Sharon so I am nervous but gonna go...another aim of mine is to go to town one day soon...just to try it...I have been Retford with Ma n Pa but it is my local town Worksop I havn't been to since Crimbo......so for tonight Goodnight..... Piccy is of me and Jamie (nephew) beside the fire in the snow!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

glad you had a good weekend ,it's great you walked without your bike, hopefully see you tomrrow,with bike maybe?.xx

Rachel's Diary said...

dont think im ready to let go for that far yet...but yes Im happy ! xx

Anonymous said...

Thats great news! Well done Rach! you did it!xxx

coffeecup said...

Fab Rach! Tell yourself you were anxious once, and now you are recovering well. See yourself as someone who is just like everybody else, and these good days won't just be a happy relief, they'll be the norm!

Right off I go shortly to check out garden centre wellies. Big adventure! If they ain't got any, I'll be back about that. Bless you xxx

Robert said...

Really pleased for you!

fungalena said...

Me BABBY x x x