Monday 11 February 2008

PAUL'S PRETTY PINK CANDLES!!!! LOL


Today it is my hubby's 37th birthday and he is sat here rather pissed! after 7 guinness 1 speckled Hen and a large double whisky I should think he is!!!!!! And his dinner is still in the oven! He really is a bugga but I do love this drunken swine! He has been in his element all day as he got money to buy himself a dog walking coat, Libby bought him a dog bag for walking with so he can carry his leads, whistle and well!!!! We have been laughing cos the things that he has fit into this bag is hillarious! Even down to survival kit (which I got from eBay) this is whats in this small bag...treats, leads, wooly hat, whistle,water bowl,first aid kit (for dogs) binoculars! survival kit with foil blanket, flint! (please caveman) and maya dust...STRING!! iodine and savlon, anti hisimine incase he gets stung (or dogs) So basicaly you would want to meet him if you were on a walk, got severed by a bull whilst bumping into a wasps nest on a cold day where u needed a fire, your trousers had fallen down and you need some string, a drink for your dehydration and iodine drops for your wounds , binoculars to see if any more wasps are coming from afar!!!!wooly hat if your thatch is sparce! and a compass for if you forget where you live cos of your bump....oh but if you want an ambulance your buggered cos he always forgets his phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today I have been great, no flut fluts anxiety 9/10.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great day! And i bet your hubby will sleep well after all that booze! lol

take care xxxx

Rachel's Diary said...

he is sleepin well as i type lol xx

Rachel's Diary said...

he is sleepin well as i type lol xx

Anonymous said...

Well the days nearly over Rache - I phoned earlier to wish me bro-in-law APPY BIRFDAY but no answer, but in that condition he woudn't would he?
Ma sent ME a card yesterday to give him ???????? I didntcomprende at the time, coz I thought she ad got wires crossed but no, she hadnt. I told me dad yesterday I need to get Paul a card and thought Brian n kids would take it to hime today but Brian stressesand did summat else. Took kiddywinkles to Bawtry Park to see the trains, then off to Danes hill, so SOZ PAUL and HAPPY BIRTHDAY x x x from fungalena balerina x x x DID TRY T PHONE YOU BUT YOU OUT OF IT - LOL. Hey - Peter the KLEENEEZI bloke is intelligent int he?
He's trying to get together 1.3 million squid to emigrate to NEW ZEALAND. Hes not got far t go apparently. Only 4 million people there and NO SNAKES. I need to go. HEY - why me get no comments from you anymore ? x x x

Simon said...

Wish him a very, very happy birthday from me. Sim

Sharon said...

hope you have more panic free days rachel.x

coffeecup said...

Sounds like everything but the kitchen sink in that sack! I thought it was women who had too much stuff in their handbags, not so then? In interesting insight into wot men would carry if they had them....who'd have thought?

Wish him a very happy Birthday from me Rachel please? x x x