Monday 14 January 2008

Minor set back urrrggg!!!!!!! Im hopeing


Fell absolutely deflated... I woke up at 3am with heart pattering away to river dance!! thought Micheal flatly was in me room till i realized it was my heart giving itself an old workout LOL.... I really think it has somot to do with that wine I had... i had to lay on the cold wooden floor at top of stairs... saying Paul im gonna die!!! it was going so fast... after some rescue remedy and a bit of positive thinking it calmed down and with in 10 Min's all back to normal after a little fluttering. I ain't had this for ages and felt I was on the way to recovery... I wonder where this came from if it wasn't the wine!... Seems strange cos I been feeling so relaxed. Any way will speak later.... with positive news I hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel

Rachel's Diary said...

int it a bugga xxx