Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Panic attack again in night~Rescue Me!

THE GOOD OLD RESCUE REMEDY DOES IT AGAIN!

3.17am on the dot... body leaps up and heart pounding...body shaking...took me rescue rememdy http://www.nutrisun.co.uk/bsearch.asp?action=search&whichoption=letter&brandq=rescue%20remedy&WhichLetter=R&gclid=CJv8u9mS-JACFQ5lQgodWz_F1w buy it here...its fab..... didnt last as long... i laid near my window with it open and just breathed and I was ok... ! I really think I am having the night panics due to me feeling better in the day.... Its a release of stress hormone in the body which makes this happen... I feel its my body doing what it is used to doing!...it will go away it always does!

4 comments:

Gary said...

I have some of this stuff, i think it does work.
Ive got the Rock Rose for panic and terror and the normal stuff when i just feel a bit nervy!
You sound like your a bit up and down like me Rach! xx

fungalena said...

If you saw how ugly I am you would understand why I am agoraphobiac .......... http://fungalena.blogspot.com

Rachel's Diary said...

Yeah I am... its awful...cos i am a very bubbly person so when im flutter/palp free im great... but when they start im so down ... x

Mary Landrieu said...

Agoraphobia is a condition which develops when a person begins to avoid spaces or situations associated with anxiety. Typical "phobic situations" might include driving, shopping, crowded places, traveling, standing in line, being alone, meetings and social gatherings. The good news is that, nowadays there are a number of ways apart from the anti depressants (in case you want to know more on this you can check out this link http://www.buy-xanax-online-now.com/). Agoraphobia is not what many seem to think, avoiding open spaces. Its literal definition suggests a fear of "open spaces".